IF YOU ♥ NAIL ART THEN SUBSCRIBE:
Пожалуйста, поддержите подписавшими:
Por favor, apoye mediante la suscripción:
Xin hãy ủng hộ bằng cách đăng ký:
Introducing CutiTape™ the BEST thing to use instead of masking tape around your fingers. CutiTape is the BEST thing for Water Marbling, Stamping, Sponging and also as a Base Coat for Glitter Nail Polish and Hard to Remove Nail Polishes! Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to purchase your very own bottle and become a CutiGirl!
Must Watch Nail Videos: …
Hit the "THUMBS UP" button to show your support, Thanks for being a DN Fan!
Let me know which finger you like the Best? I'm also taking color combo suggestions, please check out some of my videos so you don't suggest the same color combo I've already done! Good luck and for a How To on Water Marble check out this video: Great Tips & Tricks!
Please Support me by Subbing my Channel & Checking out my other videos!
Please feel free to feature this video, just give me the credit! Thank you in advance!
Here are the instructions, hope this is helpful!
1. Pour room temperature water into a disposable cup or a glass cup or even a shot glass, almost to the top. Open all bottles of polish and place them within reach. The reason you have your nail polishes ready is because you will have to work fairly quickly.
2. Drop one or two drops of polish onto the surface of the water. The nail polish should spread out and make a circle on the water. If it drops to the bottom without creating a circle on the surface, try a different nail polish. This color is your base color for the marble effect, meaning it will show the most. (Try not to hold your brush to high or the polish will drop to the bottom and also use a polish that is thin) FYI, thicker nail polishes tend to have problems spreading in the water.
3. Drop one or two drops of your second color of nail polish on top of your base color. It should create a smaller circle on top of your base color. (Another tip, if you polish doesn't spread easily you can also try to shake your cup or glass a bit to help the process)
4. Continue with each color that you would like to add to the effect. You can use many colors or you can use only two or three colors, repeating each color at least once in the same order.
5. Drag the tip of an orange stick/tooth pick/safety pin through the circles of polish to create the marble effect. Begin at the center and drag the tip toward the outer edge. Reverse this for more swirls.
6. Insert your nail. The nail polish will adhere to your nail.
7. Use a Q-Tip or an orange stick/tooth picks to remove the excess nail polish on top of the water. Carefully remove tape or use nail polish remover and cotton swabs to clean around your nail.
8. Wait for your nail to completely dry and apply a top coat.
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬۩ ● L I N K S ● ۩▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
T W I T T E R:
I N S T A G R A M:
P I N T E R E S T:
F A C E B O O K: …
S U B S C R I B E:
Welcome to my channel! I encourage feedback & constructive criticism, and don't forget to LIKE this videos!
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬۩ ● P L A Y L I S T S ● ۩▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
MUST WATCH VIDEOS: …
WATER MARBLE SHOUT OUTS: …
HAIR (Tutorials, Reviews & Looks): …
MAKEUP (Tutorials, Reviews & Looks): …
NAILS (Tutorials, Reviews & Looks): …
GIVEAWAY (Past & Current): …
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬۩ ● C O N T A C T ● ۩▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
✉ For business inquiries, email me at email@example.com
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬۩ ● D I S C L A I M E R S ● ۩▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
This is not a sponsored video.
Please watch: "VH1 Love & HipHop NY Recap & ATL Preview"